Dear researchers and practitioners in the field of psychomotricity!
Please participate in the following survey: The EFP has created an online questionnaire to support academic research in the field of psychomotricity. It has the goal to gain an overview of recent interests, methods and instruments of psychomotor research and practice on an international level.
We kindly ask you to donate 10 minutes of your time to fill out this questionnaire anonymously. If you are a researcher, you have the possibility to create your „personal researcher profile“ on the webpage of the EFP, to facilitate future collaborations and applications for European project founding. For any questions contact us here:
Current and future Research and Pratice of Psychomotoricity in Europe
Create your personal „Researchers Profil“ on the EFP Webpage (www.psychomot.org)
thank you so much, your
EFP-Research Working Group
- Prof. Dr. Maria Efstratopoulou (Aristotle University, Greece – UAE University, UAE)
- Prof. Dr. J. Lemmer Schmid (DGfPM, University of Applied Science Emden/Leer, GER)
- Dr. Tina Bellemans (University of Applied Science Windesheim, NL)
- Dr. Ana Rita Bodas (University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portuguese Association of Psychomotricity, PT)
- MSc Melanie Nideröst (Verband Psychomotorik Schweiz, University of Teacher Education Lucerne, CH)
- Susanne Muzler BA, MA (Psychomotorik Österreich, Aktionskreis Motopädagogik Österreich, AUT)
- Ariane Rene (Institute Ilya Prigogine Brussels, B)
- Aneta Nemcanska (Masaryk University Brno, CZ)