Dear researchers and practitioners in the field of psychomotricity!
This questionnaire is an initiative of the European Forum of Psychomotricity (EFP) to support academic research in the field of psychomotricity. It has the goal to gain an overview of recent interests, methods and instruments of psychomotor research and practice on an international level.
We kindly ask you to donate 10 minutes of your time to fill out this questionnaire anonymously. The results will be presented on the official web-page of the EFP.
If you are a researcher, you have the possibility to create your „personal researcher profile“ on the webpage of the EFP, to facilitate future collaborations and applications for European project founding.
For any questions contact us here:
Thank you! your
EFP-Research Working Group
- Prof. Dr. Maria Efstratopoulou (Aristotle University, Greece – UAE University, UAE)
- Prof. Dr. J. Lemmer Schmid (DGfPM, University of Applied Science Emden/Leer, GER)
- Dr. Tina Bellemans (University of Applied Science Windesheim, NL)
- Dr. Ana Rita Bodas (University of Trás-os-Montes e Alto Douro, Portuguese Association of Psychomotricity, PT)
- MSc Melanie Nideröst (Verband Psychomotorik Schweiz, University of Teacher Education Lucerne, CH)
- Susanne Muzler BA, MA (Psychomotorik Österreich, Aktionskreis Motopädagogik Österreich, AUT)
- Ariane Rene (Institute Ilya Prigogine Brussels, B)
- Aneta Nemcanska (Masaryk University Brno, CZ)
So let´s start!
The questionnaire can be filled out either from a practice-oriented or a research-oriented perspective. If you do psychomotor research in addition to your practice, we kindly ask you to choose the researchers version.
O practitioners version (Link)
* Data Protection Plan: Your data will be saved and protected on a German academic online questionnaire webhost called Limesurvey (c). It obeys the European / German law of data protection: www.dsgvo-gesetz.de. The data will only be used for the above described purpose. All data will be deleted from this server on September 30th 2022. We will not collect or forward any personal data without your explicit consent. Please contact the European Forum of Psychomotricity email@example.com if you would like further information.